Club Selection

A Certificate of Currency is a legal document that demonstrates you have Public Liability Insurance. This document is sometimes required by Councils and/or Facility management.

If you are asked to provide proof of insurance by anyone (e.g. a local council or a property owner) you will require a Certificate of Currency.

Certificates of Currency are ONLY available to AFFILIATED CLUBS who have PURCHASED GENERAL LIABILITY insurance through the National Insurance Program.

To obtain a copy of your club’s Certificate of Currency please follow the instructions below:

  • Step 1: Select your State Association
  • Step 2: Type part of your club’s Club Name, then click Search
  • Step 3: Find your club’s name from the list that appears below
  • Step 4: Click on Please Complete, Repeat, or Download

Club Search



ONLY current affiliated clubs who have purchased general liability insurance through the National Insurance Program will appear in the Club selection above. If your club’s name does not appear, please contact your State Association to discuss your club’s current affiliation status.


Please direct all affiliation/membership enquiries to your State Association.

For general enquiries regarding insurance and the National Insurance Program (including Risk Protection) please contact JLT Sport on 1300 130 373.

Please note: JLT Sport does not administer club membership data or affiliation information.